From June 9, 2021, the borders between Polynesia and France open for vaccinated people.
Until now, only people with compelling reasons could apply to travel to Polynesia. This device is lifted, even if the health protocols put in place by the government remain in force.
What procedure to come?
- Travelers must provide proof of a complete vaccination schedule
- Present a negative PCR test less than 72 hours before boarding
- Register on the ETIS monitoring platform
- Undergo an antigen test on arrival in Tahiti
- Carry out a new PCR self-test four days after arrival in the territory.
On the other hand, the procedure for declaring compelling reasons remains in place for unvaccinated people. More information on the High Commission website.
We hope that these measures will gradually allow travelers to come back to discover our fenua while continuing to protect the population! We are ready to prepare you a wonderful stay at Pension Hibiscus de Tahaa, more than to indicate your dates !